Thursday, June 10, 2010

Great Job

Wow-- You did a great job getting us all set up. It only took me two months to get here but I shall return more often. As far as my quilting status goes I am not making too much headway. So many distractions in the summertime and my adult (?) ADDH kicks in. With the KHQS June deadline looming and me stuck at the machine quilting stage I am not allowed to even think about starting anything new. With that said, Kim sent us to a delightful Ami Sims website for unwrapped clothesline bowls today.....

Roxanne

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've been trying to figure out how to post a comment on this site, let's see if I've done it? Roxanne I love the pictures, you'll have to show us mere mortals all the wonderful details at our next meeting!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete